lauantai 1. lokakuuta 2016

Sugar and Salt - Cake Buffet

Good morning! ~ ! Or evening, night, summer and Halloween! Gotta break that dead silence here while I'm still buzzing with caffeine. You know already my story, sorry about lack of post, been working jadajadajada. About 10 hours ago I ended about 11 hours shift so now, my tiredness mixed with coffee presents you ah wonderful post! Abouuut ~ Kakkugalleria! (Cake Gallery, every Finnish lolitas knew that place - the cake buffet!)

I've always wanted to try their cake buffet, but as my friends knows - sugar isn't really my thing, I'm salty person! Haha, and couple years back it would have been only waste of money, because I would have eaten only one piece of cake or so. Now was better time! We have been set a cake date with Heidi, so cool! So please, rest your eyes on these couple of phone pictures!



In middle of eating, speaking about holy burando and Heidi's Mystic Admirer/whatever dating game (I tried to play so that some guy would end badly with Heidi, makes sense, no?) and guessing whatkind of computer will be Heidi's soon, and how badly I want PS3 was good to consult Saga about our cake process. "Is 6 pieces of cake enough?" (I'm going to die, ugh, sugar, never again, need. salt. more. salt. not enough salt.) And Saga gave her approval for my score. Felt like real sweet lolita after that!


One thing to cross over on my bucket list - eating at cake buffet! Thank you Heidi ~ ! I promised to get more things on my bucket list to do, but I'm still thinking about them.. How's your bucket list doing? I bet that everyone has somekind of list "what to go before death?".


6 kommenttia:

  1. Löysin sun blogin ihan sattumalta ja tämä on aivan ihana, tykkään sun asusta kovasti! :)

    T: Toinen lolita tyttö! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha olin juuri lukemassa uusinta postaustasi! Keep going girl!:)

      Poista
  2. Cake buffet! That's definitely my kind of thing, I loved Sweets Paradise in Japan, but the cakes on your photos look so much nicer, I want to eat them all. I saw your coord already on Closet of Frills (still amazed at the poof you achieved there - did you use a cage skirt?), but I'm loving the detail shots, they really show off how well you've thought your coord out.


    http://cupcakes-and-unicorns.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I really like your comments, it seems like you really put thought here on them! They were sooo delicious! I'm not really cake person myself, but those cakes beats the game! If you ever lost to Finland, I really recommend Kakkugalleria to you. :) I usually use three or two petticoats (one cotton, others tulle skirts..), and sometimes yes, cage skirt(?) but never alone, because it doesn't give enough poof to me ;_; (Or I do something wrong then? ._.)

      Poista
  3. Namskis mitä kakkuja ja supersöpö asu <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Toi tuulihattu oli taivaallinen ;_; ja kiitos <3<3

      Poista